For streaming from your Mac or PC, you will need to install "Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder".
Download and install the Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder:
- Click here to down load it for Windows
- Click here to download it for Mac MAC USERS NOTE THAT ADOBE FMLE ONLY WORKS UP TO MAC OS X 10.5. IF YOU HAVE A MORE RECENT VERSION, YOU MUST USE THE OBS ENCODER.
- Set “Device” to your webcam.
- Select H.264 in the “Format” drop-down.
- Set the "Frame Rate" to 30.00.
- Set the "Input Size to “1280x720″. This is the HD setting.
- Set the "Bit Rate" to 1000.
- Set "Output Size" to 1280 x 720.
- Set "Channels" to Stereo
- Set "Sample Rate" to 44100.
- Set "Bit Rate" to 128.
- Set "FMS URL" to rtmp://livestream.adultmembersites.com:1935/live
- Enter the stream name that is listed in your live cams settings page into the "Stream" field.
- Check the "Auto Adjust" field.
- Select "Degrade Quality".
- Uncheck "Save to File".
- Click "Connect" and enter the username and password listed in your live cams settings page.
- Click "Start" to start your live stream.
Save your configuration
We recommend saving your configuration so you don't have to re-enter this information each time you start:
- Top left > Click "File" > "Save Profile"
- Double click the “startup” file to override the default settings with your AMS settings.
Test your live cam
You must test your live cam to make sure it's working properly. Once you are able to click "Start" and the stream starts, view your site as a member, go to the live cams page and press play on the live video. If you see and hear yourself then everything is configured properly.
Tips & notes
- A delay of 2-3 seconds is normal.
- We recommend turning off the sound on off on your site video player - you may get a bad feedback loop otherwise.
Please let us know if this article was helpful or not by clicking the appropriate face below: