As we are a Canadian corporation, we do not provide U.S. tax forms, nor to we require you to fill out tax forms. We do not report your earnings to the IRS. It is therefore up to you to report earnings. We do recommend speaking with a licensed accountant and tax professional in your jurisdiction to make sure you are compliant.

Did this answer your question?