If you are receiving the following error when trying to install Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder on a Mac, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen and choose System Preferences.
- Next, click on Security & Privacy icon.
- To edit the security settings, you must first click the padlock icon in the bottom left of the window.
- You will be asked to confirm your Mac credentials, just enter them and hit Unlock.
- On the following screen, you'll see the options for "Allow applications downloaded from", you need to click on the "Anywhere" radio button, once you click that you will see a confirmation window, click on "Allow From Anywhere".
We recommend that you set this option back to "Mac App Store" or "Mac App Store and identified developers" once you have finished installing the software.