In order to be compliant with Visa and MasterCard policies, our payment processing partners require that your site feature a refund & return policy for PHYSICAL items sold in your store. This policy is NOT editable and MUST include the points listed below. We have worked with our payment processors to come up with as flexible a policy as possible. We understand that this may not be ideal for you but we are at the mercy of the major credit card brands. Please also note that physical items are NOT covered by our chargeback protection.
Here is the policy as it appears on your site:
Shipping, cancellation, returns, refunds & exchange policy
All physical items are shipped within 3 business days of purchase.
Returns and refunds
- Physical items purchased online can be returned via post for a refund.
- A refund will be issued if the item is received back within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- All items must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Returns received more than 30 days after the purchase date will not be accepted.
- In order for your return to be processed, you must send items to the return address indicated on the original shipping package.
- Shipping and handling on returned merchandise is non-refundable.
- You will be refunded on the original purchase approximately two weeks after the return has been processed.
- You will be refunded only to the original method of payment. If the original method of payment is not available, your refund will not be processed.
- Items cannot be exchanged.
- You may cancel your order and receive a 100% refund if your cancellation notice is received before the items has been shipped.